Villager Homes is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08965831. Our Registered Office is: 22a High Street, Brampton, PE28 4TH.
When you use www.villagerhomes.co.uk, you must be aware of the following terms and conditions and observe them at all times:
- The copyright to this website and all other intellectual property rights relating to it (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to Villager Homes. You must not copy, transmit or store (in whole or in part) the content of this website without our written permission.
- All registered trademarks of Villager Homes and/or its Subsidiary Companies may not be used or copied without our written permission.
- Due to the nature of the internet from time to time we may experience technical difficulties. As such, we cannot guarantee your access will always be error free and we cannot be held accountable for any disruption to our service.
- The information provided on this website is for general interest only. It does not constitute specific advice and we do not accept any liability if you suffer any loss as a result of using this website or relying on any information provided on it.
- If you chose to signup with villagerhomes.co.uk you will be asked to create a password. This password must be kept confidential. You will be responsible for all activity that is carried out using this password. If you suspect someone else knows your password you are strongly advised to visit your My Account section and change it.
- If Villager Homes has reason to believe that there is a breach of security or misuse of the villagerhomes.co.uk site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- Villagerhomes.co.uk may not be used in any of the following ways:
- To circulate any unlawful, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, or objectionable material.
- To promote information or material that constitutes a criminal offence.
- To obtain unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- To interfere with another’s use of villagerhomes.co.uk.
- To break any laws concerning public telecommunications networks.
- To disrupt any networks or web sites connected to villagerhomes.co.uk.
- To make, transmit or store electronic copies of copyrighted materials without the permission of the owner.
villagerhomes.co.uk Copyright statement
The material featured on, and accessible from, villagerhomes.co.uk is owned by Villager Homes and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. As such the following restrictions must be adhered to:
- The downloading of material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) for anything other than private use is strictly prohibited.
- You may retrieve and display content from villagerhomes.co.uk on a computer screen, and store such content in electronic form on disk, however you must not display or store such content on any other storage device connected to a network.
- You may print villagerhomes.co.uk content for your own personal use. Printed content used for commercial purposes is prohibited. You must keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- For whatever reason, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, republish, distribute or store (in whole or in part) any material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) featured on the villagerhomes.co.uk site, even if you have printed the content.
- The names, images and logos identifying Villager Homes or any of its subsidiaries and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Villager Homes. No user will have any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Villager Homes or any of its subsidiaries.
Properties featured on villagerhomes.co.uk
Villagerhomes.co.uk does not accept property listings directly from customers. If your property is displayed on our site this is because you have appointed Villager Homes to let or sell your property. Property details do not comprise personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act.
Villager Homes Estate Agents are governed by and adhere to the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 and the Estate Agents Act 1979.
At Villager Homes we’re always looking for ways in which to improve the usability of our site. If you’re having difficulty accessing the Villager Homes website in any way, please email email@example.com and we will seek to assist you.